NEW Jr. JAVA Developer job Requirement – Santa Fe, NMCategory: General Posted:Feb 26,2012 By: admin
I have requirement for 40 developers in Santa Fe, NM starting April 16th. Project wants all 40+ developers to start on the same date – April 16th, as they will have a training program, which they do not want to repeat. The start date is fixed. Out of 40, the mix would be: 60% mid-level, 15% junior and 25% senior developers.
If interested, then please contact SWATI (Email – [email protected], Phone: 515-978-9041) immediately and get your Resume done. We have Sr. Java developers who can help you with the interview process as well. Let us know right away.
ROLE: Java Developer
At least 5 years experience in the following:
– Solid Java and J2EE knowledge
– Solid Web services knowledge.
– MVC Framework Experience.
– Oracle/SQL Experience
– Experience in RAD and any other eclipse related product is a plus
– Experience with Web sphere.
– Any configuration management tools like Rational Rose
RESPONSIBILITIES/EXPECTED DELIVERABLES: Develop, test and maintain a J2EE web application.
Duration of project: 3+ years
Location or project: Santa Fe, New Mexico