More about Android DevelopmentCategory: General Posted:Jul 03, 2015 By: admin
An Android application is a group of activities and tasks. Each activity that is associated with an application has a unique objective and user interface. To understand this development fully, imagine a theoretical game task and an application.
Designing the features for the application:
The design of this game is very simple. It has five screens:
- Splash – This will act as a startup screen, it will contain the game logo and version. This screen also has some music to play.
- Menu – From this part of this screen the user shall access various options. The customer can choose from the available options that include playing the game, reading the text and also viewing the scores.
- Play – This option of the screen shows the place where the game takes place.
- Scores – This screen helps in displaying the highest scores for the game. It shall also show high scores from the players to set up a challenge for other players.
- Help – This screen option will be displaying instructions for the method to play the game including controls, goals, and methods to score, tricks and tips for the game.
So is it familiar? This is the prototype of the design. This will show any mobile application, game or any other type of platform.
The user is free to implement any kind of interface that you desire. We do not have a real user interface requirements on the Android platform. The application that has been developed must be stable, responsive and easy to play with the system. The most popular applications are very stable and responsive within the system. They leverage the user existing experience with the given user interfaces. It is best to work on these existing features and reinvent the same. Hence one must try to improve on these features and learn to use the application properly.
For Android Development Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/android. Call 515-978-7846 or email email@example.com.