Mobile App testing with the new Applause AppCategory: General Posted:Jun 01, 2015 By: admin
Application software is an application that consists of computer programs which helps the user to perform a group of coordinated activities and tasks. Mobile industry is booming in the current market. But due to multiple operating systems and many devices in the market, app delight is essential for the users everywhere and every time. To improve mobile app quality we can use 360° approach. Applause also helps in creating excellent apps for the mobile every time. Applause is being used in “In the wild Testing process”.
IN-THE-WILD TESTING PROCESS
In Lab we have limited devices, perfect connectivity and up-to-date operating systems for testing our mobile app. With the help of In-the-wild testing process we can ensure our app works perfectly in real life situations like:
- Devices: As we are aware the mobile devices are increasing every day, and we have range of screen sizes, resolutions, processing power for these devices. So we need a warehouse to store these features.
- On Real Devices: These features are required to test on the real device rather than simulators and emulators.
- On-Location:For connectivity issues we need to check the changes with network in real life situation rather than the conditions in a lab.
- Software is outdated Software:This feature checks the working of the app in older OS versions.
The most critical information during mobile app testing is hardest to get. With the help of Applause toll it is easier to collect the information in an organized and consistent manner from the testers. The features of Applause SDK include:
- App Distribution: This will ensure that all the testers are working on the recent version of the app with easy and over the air app distribution.
- In-App Bug Reporting: Testers can report bugs with a simple shake of the device.
- Crash Reports: Applause SDK automatically sends you a report if there is a crash. The report contains the entire information to quickly address the issue.
- In-App Feedback: Users can send the real time feedback while using the apps.