We have urgent position with our Client in Maryland. They are looking for Junior Analysts.
Description of Work:
· Work independently and support planning & analysis (P&A) activities on various eServices projects.
· Possess strong oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables to SSA counterparts.
· Facilitate meetings to elicit and discuss requirements for the eServices projects. Additionally, document and publish meeting minutes, when required.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
· In- depth knowledge of SDLC
· Software Development Methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
· Business and User requirements
· Business Process Development
· Business Process Reengineering
· Application Design (Prototyping and Screen Mock-ups )
· Requirements elicitation and documentation
· Meeting Minutes
· Requirement Testing (Manual Testing and User Acceptance Testing)
· MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
· Strong written and oral communication skills
Please email Resume to Swati@zarantech.com or call 515-978-9041