We have 3 urgent positions with our client in Maryland.
Positions : 3
Description of Work:
· Work independently and lead requirements analysis activities on disability projects.
· Serve as primary point of contact between SSA and Northrop Grumman in compiling user/process requirements for systems development. Apply facilitation techniques, training, methodology development and evaluation across all phases of SDLC.
· Possess strong oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables to SSA counterparts.
· Facilitate meetings to elicit and discuss requirements for the project. Additionally, document and publish meeting minutes, when required.
· Provide guidance and direction across component. Utilize appropriate key tools, such as Rational RequisitePro or Rational Portfolio Manager, to measure project progress against business-focused requirements.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
· In- depth knowledge of SDLC
· Software Development Methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
· Business and User requirements ((Project Scope Agreement (PSA) and High Level Release Agreement (HLRA))
· Business Process Development
· Business Process Reengineering
· Application Design (Prototyping, Screen Mock-ups )
· Requirements elicitation and documentation (Use Case Specification, Detailed Functional Requirements, User Need Analysis (UNA), and Data Dictionary )
· Meeting Minutes
· Requirement Testing (Manual Testing and User Acceptance Testing)
· MS Office
· Strong written and oral communication skills
Candidates with these kills will be given preferential consideration.
· IBM Rational RequisitePro
· HP ALM
· Prior SSA or Federal government experience
Send your Resume to [email protected] or call 515-978-9041