How to save battery by using Android apps?Category: General Posted:Dec 10,2014 By: admin
Today many of us own android phones. These smartphones frequently face the problem of low battery. Everyone has the same problem of battery drainage. We want the manufacturers to increase the life of battery for our smartphones. Due to multitasking the battery life becomes zero for android devices. There are certain best android battery saver apps to save battery for the smartphones. Now let’s discuss each of the apps in detail:
- Battery Widget: It has tremendous optimization features for saving the battery life for the smartphone. The usage for any application with time is given by this app based on the battery level. It also gives the apps that consume maximum battery. Hence this shows intelligent power saving.
- NQ Easy Battery Saver: This is a smart assistant which can boost battery life from home screen. Certain apps that are most frequently used can be locked for constant running.
- Battery Doctor : As we have doctor to cure our illness, similarly to save the battery life for the android phones we have battery doctor. This increases the performance of the device along with the speed of the smartphone.
- Go Battery saver and Power Widget: Go Dev team has developed this software to define custom battery saving mode. It decided the application that needs to be opened or closed as per the battery usage. We can also decide the event to run for a particular time.
- DU Battery saver and Widgets: It is the most smartest app that includes smart preset modes to fit our battery usage. There is a balance between performance and battery life. For the apps that drain power, there is an automatic shutdown. Hence the battery settings is super tuned.
As we know these apps are an essential to increase the battery life for a smartphone and improve the performance of android application on our smartphones.