How to become a certified Hadoop developerCategory: General, Hadoop Training Posted:Mar 26, 2015 By: admin
You may have zero knowledge of Hadoop language and this online Hadoop training shall help you to learn the core concepts of Hadoop and MapReduce programming to help you clear the certification examination by Cloudera. The exam is CCD-410 that is Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer. At ZaranTech learning Hadoop is a simple process since we offer right orientation. We shall provide thoroughly defined course curriculum to help you clear the developer certification examination.
IT market is changing day by day, hence its essential to understand the basic things before moving to complex technology. Our training course shall help you in understanding complex things in simpler manner. There are total of 55 live questions for each candidate. The subtopics and weightage is given below:
- Infrastructure: (25%)- Hadoop components
- Data Management: (30%) – Create, implement and execute commands for Hadoop Job in full data lifecycle.
- Job Mechanics: (25%) – Job process control and commands execution.
- Querying: (20%)- Using data to extract information
Once you master these topics it is easier to clear certification for Hadoop developer. The examination has balanced questions which are not too easy or too difficult. In short these are some tips and tricks to clear the exam:
- Hadoop: The Definitive Guide book by tom White is helpful in solving conceptual questions. So read it thoroughly.
- Concentrate on Apache Projects in Hadoop ecosystem.
- Learn Hadoop fs shell commands and file manipulations in HDFS.
- Learn how to use Sqoop tool. Learn to create table in MySQL, import data etc.
- Practice the basics of programming in MapReduce.
- Learn basics of Java programming.
- Refer Cloudera website for the latest developments in the technology.
For BIG DATA HADOOP Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/hadoop/. Call 515-978-9788 or email email@example.com