Good news for software testersCategory: General Posted:Dec 14, 2014 By: admin
- IT managers have taken a decision that software testers are not responsible for
the production issues and they shall not be blamed for any product defect
- The next comes the incentive and salary part, software testers shall be rewarded as much as software developer gets by 2020. The management salary has been
increased by 23% with an immediate effect.
- Automation is the new future for software testing: The latest mantra for testing field is using automated tools. These automated tools shall be used for windows and web application by the testers. Voice automation has also been introduced for the same reason. This tool can generate automation suites depending on the
application use cases that are narrated. This tool is compatible with 17
languages that are spoken by human. This tool can also comprehend results for
- HP shall launch “We Killed Opensource” where it shall merge selenium with QTP
- IT service industry has decided that the employees who travel onsite for work
shall no longer be given non-working VISA for the country that they are working
- Finally April 1st has been declared as World software testing day for all our software testers.
Testing has become a major field of study for the software tester. Overall the testing process is done with the help of automation tool. The manual and automated testing helps in not only solving the program bugs but also works on production defects.
Windows is also trying to create user interface for testers that is easy to
understand and to work. Hence the testers are able to write functional test
cases easily with the help of these automated and manual tools. These tools
have made testing a simple process and have resolved the production and bug
For QTP SELENIUM Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/selenium. Call 515-309-2098 or email email@example.com