Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 6 Months Approx
Tech and Data Lead will focus on the following:
• Recommend and manage on-going changes to the infrastructure. Establish Policies with Supplier Group to efficiently support the Infrastructure. Identify and implement process improvements as required.
• Extract/ Management: In conjunction with and other vendors, design/build/run the processes, policies, and tools required to manage the extracts Monitor daily activity. Manage technical errors/fallout. Initiate corrective action when required. Use basic database and data processing skills to manage any manual processing required as part of the errors/fallout. Recommend and manage on-going changes to the Data Extracts/Reports Track and report metrics to management.
• Case Installation Technology Lead: Design/build/run the processes, policies, and tools to support the technology activities within the case install process, including but not limited to: Customer Technology Pre-assessment,
Eligibility File Handling requirements and any other custom requirements that requires Technical expertise. Tracking/monitoring of all Activities related to Case Installation for New Clients coming on board or Annual Renewals. Participate in pre-sales activities to solution and develop customer-specific solutions
• Technology Planning: Research and recommend changes to the technology architecture to address efficiency opportunities, new available technologies, and/or regulatory requirements. Initiate projects to implement new capabilities. Act as business owner for new projects throughout the SDLC. Enhance/Improve our Architecture to improve the performance or to make it more efficient and user friendly for our Operations Teams.
• Release Management for the SF Architecture: Design/build/run the processes and policies to implement changes or new functionality into the SF technology environment. Coordinate releases across all parties/platforms. Define policies/processes to address standard, urgent, and emergency releases. Track and report metrics for releases.
• Effectively manage Technology/Data requirements of our Customers, Operations Teams and the Regions. Vendors to provide Solutions/capabilities/process that would meet our End user needs
• Develop and own the infrastructure to store, maintain, track, and report on Technology Infrastructure issues/enhancements/changes, process, and policy documents.
• Effectively facilitate discussions and issues to bring items to resolution, assess issues/risks that impact the Technology/Data of our Products; develop recommended solutions to mitigate these issues/risks.
• Develop and maintain alignment with national and regional executive stakeholders in relation to business process and policy strategic direction and future business objectives.
• Assess new business strategies/objectives/requirements and develops recommended new/changed requirements, processes, and polices for presentation to the national and regional program leadership.
Contact Jaspreet @ (973) 967-3346.