Business Analyst Training and Placement programCategory: General Posted:Jul 21,2011 By: admin
Position Yourself for Job Security and Financial Freedom With a Zaran Tech’s Business Analysis Certificate — 100% Online
While experts may disagree on how to fix the ailing economy or when the stock market will go up or down, no one can deny that highly trained and credentialed business analysts are prepared for success in any climate.
The Facts Speak for Themselves:
- Business Analyst is among the top 20 most recession-proof professions, according to a special report published on Jobfox.com
- Research shows the IT Analyst job to be the 7th best job in America, with a 10-year growth outlook of 36%
- Certified professionals earn 10 to 15% more than their noncertified counterparts in comparable roles
- Business Analyst is one of the most in-demand and hottest jobs that employers are looking for, according toCIO Magazine
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor and an IIBA Salary Survey, Business Analysts can earn over $100,000 per year
- Business Analyst is a among very few jobs which are non Offshore
Distinguish Yourself by Learning How to:
- Develop project plans and schedules for requirements
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, documenting and reviewing requirements
- Master advanced data definition, traceability, quality management and other techniques
- Understand techniques for dealing with requirements changes and their impact on testing and product quality
Gain Skills That Make You Indispensable
Improving business processes and solving business problems not only saves money, but can also safeguard your job in today’s volatile economy. A Certificate in Business Analysis proves your ability to conduct projects on time and on budget, which is a necessity when times get tough.
Prepare for Certification!
Zaran Tech’s Business Analyst Competency Development program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) certification exam. In addition to boosting your income potential, becoming a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective business analyst. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
Get Ready to Succeed In One of the Fastest Growing Positions in IT!
Call 515-309-7846 or visit Zarantech.com today.