We at ZaranTech have 3 Business Analyst Positions with our client.
Position Role – Business Process Analyst II (3 open positions)
Education and qualification :
Masters and 5 Years
Bachelor and 7 Years
High school and 11 Years
Location : Woodlawn,MD
The individual in this position will:
Description of the work
Looking for a Business Process Analyst with very strong experience in gathering the requirements from users, documenting the requirements and interacting with developers. Candidate should have strong documentation experience including preparation of Detailed Functional Requirements (DFR) documents for one of the ongoing system. Candidate should be able to facilitate the meetings with the customers and prepare meeting notes
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Strong experience in gathering and analyzing business and functional requirements.
- Proven background in business process reengineering and reverse engineering.
- In depth knowledge of SDLC and Rational Unified Process.
- Experience with MS Office, MS Visio, Quality Center, and Rational Requisite Pro is MUST.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Solid organizational abilities.
- Strong experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Use Case development.
- Must have strong documentation skills and experience preparing Business Process Document (BPD), Project Scope Agreement (SDP), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Meeting Notes and Systems Development Plan (SDP).
- Ability to perform software testing including preparation of Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Data. Ability to identify and report defects.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to Lead and/or directs the efforts of specialists on project(s).
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Programming skills in any established language desired.
- Experience with SQL Server is preferred.
- Exposure to a variety of project methodologies including SCRUM, Waterfall, and ad-hoc methods
Please contact Swati@515-978-9041 or send Resumes at email@example.com