Title : Business Analyst
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Cincinnati, OH
Needing another BA with banking experience for a 6 month assignment to start asap. See description below.
Serves as a liaison between IT, Operations and the business line to analyze non-standard business and user needs, document requirements, and resolve complex system problems. Coordinates development and support for new and existing applications. Possesses a sound understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Acts as a team leader for assigned projects. Partners with the business unit to develop a solid knowledge base of the business line, including the business plan, products, processes and revenue streams. Coordinates business requirements definition, development, testing, implementation and support for new and existing systems. Identifies, researches and analyzes production problems, develops solutions and coordinates resolutions. Oversees enhancements in order to maintain productivity and efficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Functions as the liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
• Acts as team leader for projects.
• Possesses strong knowledge of the business line, including the business plan, products, process and revenue streams.
• Plays a key role in the planning, testing, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions. Ensure system enhancements follow the appropriate IT guidelines, meet or exceed user requirements, and are completed in a timely fashion. May perform project leader role for projects.
• Identifies system enhancements, documents business needs and determines development impact to current system processing. Works with programmers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
• Reviews operational procedures and methods and recommends changes for improvement with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
• Provides input into the creation of detailed project plans, work assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
• Provides guidance and context in prioritizing and determining complexity of problems and requests.
• Partners with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
• Identifies, researches, and analyzes production problems develops solutions, and resolves problems.
• Works with programming resources (in house and third party) to ensure development work is completed to specification.
• May perform some aspects of Project Management including but not limited to Approval gathering, Readiness Assessments, and other artifacts and controls.
• Other duties as required.
Contact Milind @ (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1401/1408