Here are the details of Business Analyst position with our client in Maryland.
Description of Work:
· Participate in Orientation and Kick-off meetings.
· Lead / manage requirements discovery / capture working sessions with an audience of customer and systems Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
· Translate results of requirements/discovery sessions into Requirements / Design documents and User cases
· Develop requirements.
· Develop user specifications.
· Develop system specifications.
· Produce detailed requirements from high-level requirements.
· Develop data models diagrams.
· Create Use Cases.
· Provide detailed design documentation.
· Develop documentation for existing applications.
· Provide weekly status reports on all initiatives in this technical area.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
· Must be able to perform user analysis for systems that impact a large number of users and include the following skills: interviewing skills, analytical skills, observational skills, and interpersonal skill communication skills.
· Must have a good current working knowledge of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC) for project development of both traditional mainframe-based software and highly iterative web-based application.
· Must be able to elicit continuous improvement opportunities
· Must have experience with data collection, analysis and reporting of metrics
· Must be able to demonstrate applied knowledge of internal process and product review
· Must be able to monitor activities and track actions, issues, review findings to closure
· Must be outgoing and comfortable with working with a large group of customer contacts. Must be able to perform within a project team.
· Must excel in technical writing including analysis and document preparation.
· Must be a self-starter and take responsibility for completing assignments on time.
· Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, and MS Visio.
· Experience planning and managing systems development projects
· Experience in negotiating and gaining consensus among customer community to succinctly define requirements expectations
· Time management skills; organization skills
Candidates with these kills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-978-9041