We at Zarantech have a position with our Client in California.
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst (BSA) / Quality Assurance (QA)
Reports to: Learning Management System Project Manager
We are implementing a new Learning Management System (LMS) with integration with the Student Information System (SIS). This role provides integration planning and system testing and documentation to support the implementation and integration effort. The person in this role will apply analytical skills to proven testing methodologies in order to ensure successful integration with new LMS.
· Produce required documentation for successful integration testing and exception handling processing.
· Develop test execution strategy and test plans after thorough review of functional and technical specifications.
· Perform unit testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing for SIS to LMS integration.
· Build and maintain test automation libraries to support testing efficiency and extensive test coverage.
· Work with Software Development team and LMS project management to resolve quality issues.
· Performs other duties and special projects as required.
· BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related degree preferred.
· Minimum of ten (10) years of related requirements.
· Experience in software development and system integration is required.
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Structured Query Language, and XML to conduct root cause analysis and troubleshooting is required.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Excellent root cause analysis skills & problem solving skills.
· Acts with initiative, speed, and decisiveness.
· Effectively organizes tasks, manages multiple priorities/details, and meets tight deadlines.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Please contact Swati @ 515-978-9041 for more details.