BA position in MarylandCategory: General Posted:Mar 04, 2013 By: admin
We at ZaranTech have an Urgent Business Analyst position with our client in Maryland.
Here are the details
The individual in this position will:
· Serve as a liaison between the business (the clients) and IT organizations in the development of a new IT solutions for enhancements on existing applications.
· Lead efforts to analyze, design, and document requirements for to be built system.
· Facilitate JAD sessions and discussions with different user groups during the project lifecycle.
· Responsible for creating/updating documents required as part of the system development lifecycle (Project Scope Agreement, business & functional requirements, detail functional design, technical design, test cases, workflows).
· Coordinate with technical development team to ensure complete understanding of functional specifications.
· Responsible for analysis of business and system requirements, development of system and integration testing test cases, execution and validation of test cases, defect reporting/tracking, and other project related activities.
· Responsible for leading the assignment and mentoring junior BAs if needed.
· Extensive experience with Microsoft Suite including but not limited to MS Visio, MS Excel, etc.
· Experience using HP Quality Center for Requirements and Testing purposes.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
· Refer to Minimum the education and experience listed
· Must be able to perform all requirement from description of work
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational abilities
· Proven background in business process reengineering and business/user requirements
· Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
Please send in your Resume at email@example.com
For more details, call Swati @ 515-978-9041