A quality assurance system is the quality management process for defining the structure of an organization structure, processes involved, employee responsibilities, resources and procedures to implement the same. Quality Assurance includes implementation of the company policy for the quality. The organization maintains the quality with the help of standard operating procedures. To achieve quality process an organisation must follow these steps:
- Must define and document the policies and procedure for implementing quality process in the organization. These policies must also be implemented in the organization.
- The quality process must ensure complete customer satisfaction and must meet the expectations of the employees at all levels.
- Must ensure resources are provided maintaining the system.
- Must ensure scheduled management reviews to ensure all the policies are followed.
- Policies must be evaluated over the time to ensure effectiveness.
So why does an organization need continuous evaluation and guiding principles to ensure quality? In this article we saw the different ways for implementing quality system in an organization. Let’s see the benefits of quality assurance system:
- Happy Customers leads to loyalty, increased business, referrals etc. So customer satisfaction is the main aim of the quality process.
- Timely identification of the wastes and cost for the company. This helps to define new policies and rethink on the process that causes waste. So elimination of waste and saving resources is the main target.
- Quality assurance system helps in increasing the operational results of an organization such as market share, export opportunities, profitability and revenue.
- This system also ensures that the processes are well defined and aligned for higher profits and better results.
- Motivating the employees to follow the company policies so that the business objectives are met. Thus participation ensures continuous quality improvement for the organization.
- Performance of the organization increases and the clients gain confidence on the company based on results and gains.