Are you bored of QA Manual TestingCategory: General Posted:Jan 05, 2015 By: admin
Many testers get bored due to their monotonous job. QA Automation testing is a repetitive task. If you are passionate about software testing you will be less likely to find this as a boring job. Being a tester you must have new ways to make the testing job interesting. QA manual testing online training helps to learn the techniques for the testers. Boredom is temporary, so let’s see some ways to overcome the boredom in testing.
Hence these are certain tips for to remove boredom for Manual software testers:
1) Try to challenge yourself, once you feel bored of work. Try to identify the critical defects for the process that is running.
2) Stay positive and enjoy the company of positive people. This shall keep you motivated throughout the day. Try to invest your time in activities that interest you.
3) Inspire yourself with the help of goal setting both long term and short term goals. This will give you focus.
4) Update yourself with new skills in testing domain. Try to learn new technology and problem solving techniques.
5) Write a training article on your subject of expertise. This shall help you in knowing your product well.
6) Reward yourself when you complete your tasks.
7) Coordinate with Quality Assurance team to gain extra knowledge.
8) Try to help others in learning the concepts related to testing.
9) Discuss about the project with the developers. This shall help you analyse the scenarios.
10) Ask your boss to allocate you tasks other than the routine tasks.
11) Innovate and read more to get working knowledge and updates about the technology.
So this article proves that software testing can be made interesting apart from trying to innovate the routine tasks, one should make new test cases. The tasks are interesting and challenging in software domain.
For Quality Assurance Online Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/selenium. Call 515-309-2098 or email email@example.com