With the constantly changing technology, people have become attached to their mobile devices. Smart phones are being used to accomplish the tasks with a simple. The market has changed significantly. Android has powered hundreds of millions of mobile phones and smart devices in more than 190 countries around the globe. It’s the largest installed platform of any mobile platform. Android is growing fast. Every day another millions of people install Android and they start installing apps, games and digital content.
Android gives the user a world-class platform for creating games and applications for the customers. It is an open marketplace for distributing to them. Android is one of the favourite systems for the smart phone users. There are more than 15 billion applications and games that Android users download from Google Play each month. IT is easy and convenient to use.Some of the Apps that have found their way in our lives:
- EngCalc has a set of formulas and tables for hydraulic, structural, mechanical and design issues.
- Heat Transfer Calculator: It offers calculations for heat transfer subject. It includes conduction, convention and other related topics for the same. There is a unit convertor with conversions and units.
- Engineering unit Converter: Certain categories like length, energy, entropy can be chosen by the engineers to perform calculations.
- Fluid Mechanics Converter: can help in translating the measurements for fluid mechanics.
- Engineering Cookbook: This is meant for mechanical engineers. This app provides quizzes, tutorials and flashcards.
- CAD View 3D MFCis a data file viewer for the users. The most popular formats like STL, JT and DXF are supported.
- Autodesk ForceEffect Motionapp helps engineers to develop mechanical systems that are moving functionally right on their mobile devices.