Amazing Tips for Android DeveloperCategory: General Posted:May 13, 2015 By: admin
Android is an operating system that is based on the Linux. Android Open Source Project (AOSP) is the project that is responsible for developing the Android system. It is led by Google. The Android provides rich user interface library, processing of background, using 2-D and 3-D graphics and having an access to the file system as SQLite database. It consists of non-visual and visual components. Android reuses the other application with the help of task. From the component of the developing application, we can trigger another system component of Android system. This shall manage the applications like maps and photos.
Android has promised smart technology in future. It is open platform software. Some essential tips have been shared to make Android development easier:
- Namespace must be reserved: Android market uses the package that is declared in the manifest for your application in the market.
- Users are important: Listen to your users as they provide with the details that the application must have. So while developing an application one must try to talk to their users or clients to understand the requirements properly.
- Android platform patterns can be used: Our applications must be unique. The functionality must be shared across the platform.
- Views can be created using Hierarchy Viewer: The View Hierarchy helps to explore UIs statistically and visualize the layouts.
- TreeView and Properties navigation: Data can be filtered and as per the tree structure, data can be visualized.
- Try to capture PNG
- Optimization of View.
- XML layouts must be optimized.
- Themes must be appropriately used.
- Patterns must be used sensibly in the styles.
- Translations must be simple.