It’s that time of year to make predictions for Business Analysis. These are some predictions for the future: The number of companies utilizing agile will rapidly grow. They will adopt WaterScrumFall approach. This is also known as hybrid approach where they would analyse the entire effort before delivering the entire project. There would be effectiveness in the development efforts for the organization.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) will act as a Trojan horse to implement the idea of standing, cross functional teams acceptable to those companies who are using organized approach for their resource pools.
- The PMI-PBA certification will grow and more professionals would be seen taking this examination.
- Some business analysts will be taking multiple roles like testing and project management to improve efficiency of the tasks.
- Some business analysts will acquire specialization in very specific areas of business analysis. This includes cost benefit analysis, IT project requirements or Scoping. These business analysts will have specialized titles depending on their roles.
- People with business analysis skills will have a broader organizational influence. They will not be limited to only Business Analyst role.
- The recent change in the business analysis environment will eventually increase at rapid rate. This along with the collaboration with different types of responsibilities will help the business analyst to get trained on new skills and responsibilities. The business of an organization shall see the value in investing in human resources but they will also expect higher returns on training the project professionals and business analysts. The training shall be preferred to learn new technology for the business analyst to implement in their projects. They shall prefer learning the course and skills online rather than visiting actual classroom to save their time and energy.
For BUSINESS ANALYSIS Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/ba/business-analyst/. Call 515-978-9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.