The Business Analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and information systems.
* Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes and information systems.
* Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
* Provides input into solution design, architecture, testing, and data management activities of the project to ensure that solution meets the requirements.
* Supports the Application Architect in understanding and assessing the fit and gaps between solution design and business requirements.
* Responsible for understanding and documenting business requirements for specific business problems
* Translates business requirements into functional specifications.
* Manages and communicates changes to specifications.
* Review test plans and testing results while maintaining traceability of end user requirements.
* Assist end-users in preparation and execution of User Acceptance testing.
* Models data and Business Process Management.
* Ensures successful transition to the support organizations and business users.
* Works with Business Partners to assist in business process redesign as needed for realization of business benefits.
* Provides input to buy vs. build decisions.
Good knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Biotech or Pharmaceuticals;
Experience with (SAP HCM And HR) or (SAP FICO and HR)
Strong business acumen in Finance, HR, Legal and Corporate Affairs
Yellow belt in LEAN Six Sigma preferred
5 to 6 years in a similar role
Must have business experience in HR and/or Finance
Bachelor of Science in a related discipline